Arnold & Baldwin is committed to protecting you and your business information when you are using our services.
Introduction and general terms
1. What information Arnold & Baldwin may collect about you.
2. How Arnold & Baldwin will use the information we collect.
3. When Arnold & Baldwin may use your details to contact you.
4. Whether Arnold & Baldwin will disclose your details to anyone else.
5. Your choices regarding the personal information you have provided to us.
Whenever you provide such information, Arnold & Baldwin is legally obliged to use your information in line with all laws concerning the protection of personal information, including the Data Protection Act 1998.
The website contains hyperlinks to websites owned and operated by third parties. These third party websites have their own Privacy Policies, including cookies, and we urge you to review them. They will govern the use of personal information submitted or collected by cookies whilst visiting these websites. Arnold & Baldwin does not accept any responsibility or liability for the privacy practices of such third party websites. Your use of such websites is at your own risk.
The information Arnold & Baldwin will collect about you
When you sign up to participate in or receive services from Arnold & Baldwin (eg newsletters, general enquiries or to offer feedback), we may ask for personal information. This might be your name, email or postal address, telephone or mobile number. Different web pages may ask for different personal information. By providing us with these details, you enable Arnold & Baldwin to provide you with the services you select. How will Arnold & Baldwin use information collected about me?
Arnold & Baldwin will use personal information for a number of purposes, including the following:
1. For “service administration purposes”, which means that Arnold & Baldwin may contact you for reasons related to a service you have signed up for.
2. To contact you about any feedback you have made to the website, including any content you provide.
3. To personalise the way Arnold & Baldwin content is presented
4. IP addresses are used to identify the location of users, the number of visits from different countries and also to block disruptive use; and to analyse and improve the services offered on https://www.arnoldandbaldwin.co.uk, e.g. to provide you with the most user-friendly navigation experience.
When will Arnold & Baldwin contact me?
1. In relation to the functioning of any service for which you have registered
2. Where you have opted to receive further correspondence
3. In relation to any contribution you have made, eg via the feedback link
4. To invite you to participate in voluntary surveys about Arnold & Baldwin
5. For marketing purposes where you have specifically agreed (see below).
Local pages will give you detailed information about how Arnold & Baldwin will contact you in relation to specific services.
Will I be contacted for marketing purposes?
Arnold & Baldwin will only contact you for marketing purposes or to promote new services, if you specifically agree to be contacted for these purposes.
Will Arnold & Baldwin share my personal information?
Arnold & Baldwin will keep your information confidential except where disclosure is required or permitted by law (for example to government bodies and law enforcement agencies) or as described below. Generally, we will only use your information within Arnold & Baldwin.
Offensive or inappropriate content
If you post or send offensive, inappropriate or objectionable content to Arnold & Baldwin, or otherwise engage in disruptive behaviour on https://www.arnoldandbaldwin.co.uk, Arnold & Baldwin may use your personal information to stop such behaviour.
Where Arnold & Baldwin reasonably believes that you are or may be in breach of any of the laws of England or Wales (eg because content you have posted may be defamatory), Arnold & Baldwin may use your personal information to inform relevant third parties such as your employer, email/internet provider or law enforcement agencies about the content.
Can I find out what information Arnold & Baldwin has about me?
Under the Data Protection Act you have the right to request a copy of the personal information Arnold & Baldwin holds about you, and to have inaccuracies corrected. (You will be required to prove your identity with two pieces of approved photographic identification.) We will use reasonable efforts to supply, correct or delete personal information about you on our files.
If you have any questions in relation to this policy, please email email@example.com