We can reassure our customers that client and surveyor safety is of the utmost importance to Arnold & Baldwin and that we can ensure the following:
- Active surveyors will all be in good health and exhibiting no symptoms of Covid-19
- Homeowner can choose to not be present during the inspection
- No physical contact needed during a home valuation or survey
- Our clients' personal space is always respected
- Minimal contact with surfaces are needed during valuation and surveys
- Surveyors will use gloves when handling doors and ladders throughout properties
If you're concerned about the coronavirus and impact on viewings, then we have fantastic technology to help you…
Reduce physical viewings with our Virtual Walkthrough technology
From scaled floorplans, so you can measure up for furniture and do online shopping before your purchase, to high-quality photos and location information immediately at your finger tips.
If you would like a virtual walkthrough of the property creating for you to reduce viewings, we can arrange this for £199*. This can be undertaken before, during or after any survey. This is available to anyone buying or selling their home.