Permanent – Full-time with flexibility around working hours where required
Depending on experience plus excellent benefits
Our Head Office is located in Croydon, South London
ASAP subject to notice period
Arnold & Baldwin is a local progressive firm of Chartered Surveyors, providing a range of property related services. The company was established in 2007 and is rapidly becoming known as one of the leading firms of Chartered Surveyors in the South East. With its Head Office based in Croydon, the business is continuously growing and has been awarded the “Best Small Business in South London” at the South London Business Awards.
Clients include Nationwide Building Society, Santander, RBS/Natwest, HSBC, First Direct, Handlesbanken and Metro Bank to name a few as well as many private customers. Arnold & Baldwin is a modern, professional & friendly firm. Its success is driven through forging excellent relationships with its clients and delivering a best in class service.
We are looking for an exceptional Client Coordinator to join the team. You will undertake a busy and varied role working as part of a team providing administrative and logistical support to our surveyors. You will assist with the smooth running of the office, providing excellent customer service both internally and externally. The role may evolve and expand as the company continues to grow and therefore flexibility and the ability to adapt are critical.
- Diarising appointments and managing workloads for the surveyors, speaking with property owners and estate agents.
- Ensuring service level agreements are monitored and maintained.
- Maintaining and updating the database. This includes creating and updating records.
- Liaising with external clients and panel managers.
- Collating various reports and documents for clients, generating all associated documents including invoices.
- Effectively provide pro-active support to the surveyors, ensuring they have all necessary documents to carry out their inspections.
- Providing reports and basic statistical analysis.
- Ensure the accurate electronic filing and archiving of documents and reports.
- Dealing with telephone enquiries offering customers consultative and helpful advice.
Essential Skills & Experience
- Strong administrative skills and a confident, professional telephone manner.
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Excellent organisational, prioritisation and time/diary management skills.
- Effective communication style and the ability to negotiate and be persuasive whilst remaining professional.
- Customer focus with excellent customer service skills.
- Strong IT skills.
- Experience of using a Database is preferred.
- Flexible, adaptable and able to work effectively within a team.
- A proactive and tenacious mindset is needed in order to make improvements to existing processes.
- Demonstration of our core values in your ways of working (we are honest, approachable experts).